If you’ve been keeping up with our beauty YouTube Channel, then you may have already seen the Kyshadow Burgundy Palette Review and Kyshadow Burgundy Palette Tutorial. If not, You can see the full review here:
And the full tutorial on the eye look here:
Here are my PROS on the Kyshadow Burgundy Palette:
- Blendable formula
- Some unique colors that are unmatched in the industry, such as the colors “Dubai” and “New York”
- Compact, portable palette
- Fast shipping
Here are my CONS on the Kyshadow Burgundy Palette:
- Still no mirror on the palette
- Different formula than the Kyshadow Bronze Palette, in a bad way 😦
- $42 for 9 eyeshadow pans, with $8 shipping =$54!
If you already own the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette and you still can’t get enough reds, then this palette is your next palette to purchase. I think the formula of the ABH Modern Renaissance Palette is far better than the Kyshadow Burgundy Palette, so only get it if you really love the colors!
Have you noticed the colors of the Kylie Cosmetics Burgundy Palette are similar to the Huda Beauty Rose Gold Palette? Check out this comparison to see which one is better:
I hope this review was helpful!