According to a Great Britain study 90% of women have gone on a diet at some point in their life. Another study showed that when asked what they would like to change about their physical appearance, the majority of women answered: their weight. Some women have pushed this to extreme lengths, as it became an obsession, in part also due to societal standards that promoted the “skinny girl type”.
It is important to remember that while losing weight, you want to stay healthy! Starving yourself is not a solution. This is when the famous Three Day Diet comes in. This diet guarantees you will lose weight in a short amount of time, in a healthy way.
Aside from losing unwanted weight, this diet is very efficient in terms of detoxifying your body! It can also be used as a detox diet!
Here is the 3 day diet:
- 2 eggs
- grilled tomatoes or mushrooms
- 50 grams of oats with fruits on the side ( you can choose the fruits)
- 125 grams of skimmed yogurt
- dried apricots
- vegetable salad with 100 grams of tuna/salmon/shrimp
- 200 grams of baked potatoes with 2 tablespoons of salsa
- 100 grams grilled salmon
- 50 grams of pasta with 200 grams tomato sauce, mushrooms, onions, and peppers
- 100 grams chicken with grilled vegetables
Now all is left to do is replace one or two of whichever of the options seen above depending on how much weight you want to lose with one or two of the following options:
Juice: 1 beet, 2 celery sticks, 2 green apples, 1 cucumber. Blend together.
Soup: 1/2 chopped onion, 2 chopped potatoes, 600 ml chicken soup. Boil until potatoes are soft, then blend together.
Smoothie: 1 banana, 125 grams of skimmed yogurt, (grapes, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, or strawberries), ice, and some milk if desired. Blend together.
This diet is very effective and the results will be amazing!